Stereogramm_Converter is a simple application that allows you to convert stereograms to standard JPS-files. If you have problems viewing stereograms, you can convert them to standard JPS-files and view them by means of any JPS viewer.
The application doesn’t need installation and it can work from any folder. It uses FreeImage and FFTW libraries.
Download ››› DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
Download ››› DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
Stereogramm_Converter Crack + [Mac/Win]
Stereogramm_Converter is a free application that allows you to convert stereograms to standard JPS-files.
The application doesn’t need installation and it can work from any folder. It uses FreeImage library and FFTW library.
The author of the application is not responsible for any users actions of the application. The application uses paid libraries, however the author doesn’t ask for any payments and doesn’t ask for any advertising.
There is a lot of useful features. These features are integrated into the application and are built in. It just needs to be used.
Version 1.0 – the first version
Version 1.1 – added support for JPEG-2000
Version 2.0 – added asynchronous read process. It means that if your computer is not fast enough, the application will start the conversion in the background.
Version 3.0.1 – there was a problem with the presence of “FreeImage\Log” window. Now it’s hidden.
Version 3.0.2 – application rewrote to use mfc 9 instead of mfc 10
Version 3.0.3 – application rewrote to use directx 9 instead of 10
Version 4.0.1 – applications added new modality. It means that user can convert stereograms to JPEG, JPEG-2000 or raw format
Version 4.0.2 – applications has a new interface. And thanks to a new intuitive UI, there isn’t any problems with it anymore.
* Partial support for TGA (including TGA2)
* Support for PNG
* Split a huge BMP file into several smaller BMP files
* Actual documents (stereograms) are from a project that the author of the application is in.
* There are several problems with checking files. For example, if the file is saved in Mac format, and you choose to convert it, application thinks that this is not a valid file format. This is a problem of the library which should be improved.
Known problem with Win98:
* If you get a message about Some error in Win98 device driver during conversion, it’s because of the
* Supported languages: English, German and Russian.
* Added CountJPS and CountPNG button in Settings to toggle displaying JPS and PNG files count.
* Settings window with adjustable optimization values: filter and shift values for each channel.
* Settings window with JPS canvas: export JPS files to this canvas for processing.
* Settings window with JPS buttons: toggle on/off JPS export, output JPS and convert to JPS, output JPS to PNG.
* Settings window with quality settings: quality setting for every export/convert operation.
* Export JPS to PNG using default settings (you can also adjust these settings in JPS window).
* JPS export to stdout (to be processed by custom filters).
* JPS conversion to JPS (outputs each channel to separate file).
* JPS conversion to PNG (PNG files are output to files, each PNG is stored in separate folder).
* JPS canvas is supported (you can use it for batch conversion or use it for manual conversion).
* JPEG2000-canvas is supported.
* JPS and JPG write resolution-based (reduced) JPS and JPG.
* JPS and JPG support for HDR images.
* JPS export to DNG supported.
* JPG to DNG supported.
* JPS and JPG support for High-Dynamic-range (HDR) images.
* JPS and JPG quality settings are read/written in files.
* JPS and JPG quality settings supported: “average”/”low”/”high”/”best”.
* JPS and JPG export to GIF supported.
* JPG export to PNG supported.
* JPG export to GIF supported.
* JPG export to DNG supported.
* PNG and DNG export to JPG supported.
* Color managed JPG and PNG: supports “standard”/”proprietary”/”greyscale”/”monochrome” mode.
* PNG supports palette and colormapped images.
* PNG supports PNG8bit/16bit/32bit/48bit/64bit.
* PNG supports alpha channel (transparency).
* PNG supports RLE compression.
* PNG supports compression method: LZW, ZLIB.
* PNG supports compression level: 1-9.
* PNG supports compression strength: 1-9.
Stereogramm_Converter [Updated] 2022
This is a small app that allows you to convert stereograms to standard JPEG files. If you have problems viewing stereograms, you can convert them to standard JPS-files and view them by means of any JPS viewer.
There are two main methods of how the app works:
Lines method: The app will automatically search for the file with the name of the stereogram and will open it.
Toggle method: With this method the app will open any stereogram in the selected folder and will show a dialog box with the list of standard JPS-files and with a button to open or hide the stereogram. Once you click the button, the app will open the stereogram and will show the dialog box again. With the toggle method you can use the dialog box to select the standard JPS-file and the button to open or hide the stereogram will open the stereogram.
The app doesn’t need installation and it can work from any folder. It uses FreeImage and FFTW libraries.
How to install the application:
1. Download the *.zip file and unpack it. If you have 32-bit Windows, the directory that you will get will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Stereogramm_Converter.
2. Go to the directory and press the file DLL_register_LL.
3. Add the directory to the list of directories searched by the system.
4. Run the application and it will ask to select a directory, where you have the stereogram for the conversion. Then the app will search for the file with the name of the stereogram and will open it. If you want, you can hide the dialog box with the list of the standard JPS-files and the dialog box will show once again.
// Stereogramm_Converter.cpp : Defines the entry point for the application.
using namespace std;
BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule,
What’s New In Stereogramm_Converter?
Convert stereograms to standard jps files
The application itself allows you to choose the output file format (jps, jng, png, bmp, tif).
What is a stereogram?
What is new in 1.3:
It works in standart folders
The application can convert a stereogram from a larger amount of images.
The images can be transformed to one or more of the output image formats by setting the transformation settings.
It saves the files before the conversion
The application can translate all the images of the stereogram instead of showing you an image from the beginning.
It doesn’t need installation. The application is designed for any folder and it allows you to import images into a folder and convert them easily.
The application can convert from stereograms to JPS-files.
It doesn’t need installation. You just run the application and it is ready to use.
It can convert various types of stereograms.
The application supports various types of stereograms.
I have a problem with your page.
When I search for “e-coli”, the first result is “e-coli in vivo”, but the 2nd is “e-coli – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”, then the 3rd is “e-coli in research”.
It’s a bug?
If you didn’t realized,there was another file beside JPG
I have downloaded yours and found that there was an error in conversion,
I also tried ‘inkscape’
It worked for me.
The problem which I am facing is,
I have got 2 images of Mac OS X.
One picture of them is successful and other is failed due to the following error “There were errors opening this document. (HTML4+Anchor.htm)”
Is it possible to get an image for this kind of error?
I have tried another way of conversion,
* USB port of a PC or Laptop (1.3Mbps) with DirectX 8.0 compatible graphics card (or installed newer version of DirectX).
* Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or newer
* 2GB+ RAM or more.
* 32-bit (i386) or 64-bit (AMD64) operating system,
* DirectX 8.0 or newer,
* DirectX 9.0c compatible or newer drivers
* Sound device (Vista only)
After installing the